Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sneak Peak of Letters (Embellishments)

Well I must admit... I did cheat by buying a $.99 flower which was really a gift tag!! I just didn't have time to starch material in order to give the fleets life; I'm already out of time, and this one was perfect!!
I cut a similar shaped flower (Gerber Daisy, which happen to be my favorite flower) of card stock & curled the ends a little to give it life. Then I glued the sticker party under the flower to the card stock flower for more security. You can use either mod podge or a hot glue, but fit the button or bottle cap on top, be sure to use hot glue to attach it. Finally, I glued rhinestones to the edge of each petal using a tweezer and mod podge. This part was a little time consuming, but it was not as bad as I thought. I used adhesive rhinestones because thats all I had in that size and color, but non-adhesive stones can be use also.

No comments:

Post a Comment