Saturday, July 28, 2012

Idea Update: Ribbons for a Cause - Taking suggestions!!!

I know I haven't been posting many new ideas in the past couple of days; however, I am currently working on a couple of things to share with you!!! I have a huge assignment due on Tuesday and I may not have a chance to work on anything to post for you, but I promise to have update you with new ideas as soon as I get this assignment in!! If you haven't noticed I was trying to get a post out every two or three of days!! I have been slacking on that!! I haven't forgotten about you!!!

It's my last assignment of my college career, well for now!!!! WOW, it felt good to say that minus the for now part!! LOL!!
So if you don't hear from me in a couple of days that's what I'll be doing!! Please feel free to message me if you need anything; I will be keeping up with my e-mail and checking my messages here as well!! You can e-mail me at: sumcreativeideas@gmail.com or lmartinez1@its.nicholls.edu.

Also, I do sell my bows. If you are interested, please let me know!! I'm currently waiting on some new ribbons to come in, but as soon as there in, I'll get a picture posted of all the ribbon in stock!! I do still have a few bows and hair streamers left with the ribbon mixes I had posted a while back, but they are limited!! Please refer to "Hair streamers" for the different mixes I put together. I believe I may have posted only one of my bows for you, and didn't get a chance to post the finished result because someone bought it a couple hours after that post and I wasn't able to get a picture of it!! Truly SORRY about that!!  However, I did add a black and white damask bottle cap to it with the little girls initial on it!!
All bows and hair streamers are made to your custom; you can choose the ribbon print,  and color of your liking as well as the materials used in the assemblage process!!

I'm currently researching different charities that I'm passionate about and will be making bows to raise money for different charities!! For example, I'll be ordering breast cancer awareness ribbon; all proceeds from bows and streamers made of cancer awareness ribbons will be donated that cause!! If there are any charities or causes that you are high passionate about; please tell me about them! I would love get information on it!!
Another example of a cause/charity I'm thinking about helping is the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals by making bows and streamers using ribbons with pictures of animals printed on them!!
I'm hoping to possible find donations of these ribbons; however, if that doesn't work out, I may have to sell the Ribbons for a Cause at a higher price. (Maybe a dollar higher) I don't sell my bows and streamers at a high price to begin with, so it would still be affordable!!

Well these are some of my ideas; PLEASE give me your input!!! I would LOVE to have your input!!

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend!!

If you don't want to contact me here, you can e-mail me at:
I don't always receive my e-mails from the creative-ideas inbox so you may want to use the lmartinez1 address to assure deliver to my inbox!!


No comments:

Post a Comment